I think Love holiday are worse travel agent out there. I booked a holiday for the 1st of june 2016 . we arrived at are hotel 2am in the morning to fine out we didnt have a room at the hotel, me and family (thee small children, two elderly adults ) would be moved to lower start hotel which we would have to walk to in total darkness with are four suitcases. I rang love holiday 8.30am that morning they did nothing to help. 13 hours later, we got are two room in the right hotel to find all are beds were stained. after five phone calls to love Holiday I was told we could all be moved from hotel if i paid extra £900, i then asked if we could all come home I was told yes if you pay for the flights. I returned home on the 8th of June and have submitted complaint to Love holiday. I have heard nothing from them in two months. I have rang over week ago to ask what the out come of the complaint is to be told Love hoilday had received a response from the supplier on 15th of July and someone will contact from after Holiday team this was over week ago . no email no phone call.
  • Edited by Matt.Salisbury 2016-12-20 22:25:26
    Irrelevant thread title