Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
misterc
12 Posts
22 hotels :!: only one answer, LONG ONE PLEASE :wink: Should keep most of us reading them until we get back to Goa :wink:
Never ever been to Goa-------------------but love reading the reports!!!!!!!!

Why don't any of the other forums do them????????

They're so entertaining!!!!!!!

I could give a cracking one on our hol last year in Tunisia :lol:
well nodocdoe
I think you have just committed yourself to a trip report! I'll let Briar know :lol:
nodocdoe wrote
Never ever been to Goa-------------------but love reading the reports!!!!!!!!

Why don't any of the other forums do them????????

They're so entertaining!!!!!!!

I think your find that the majority of users on the Goa forum treat it as their home, if you get the chance to go, then do and you will see why the users on this forum call it that and what draws us back year after year :D
fiona - nearly there...i've added a load of hotel reviews (about 6 more to do)..for some reason they're coming up as not rated after i've scored them.

have made a start on the 5 month trip report, hopefully be up by friday

misterc.
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/india/
so I see- you have been busy :D Don't worry about the rating- thats because admin have not checked the review. Once they have you will be able to see the stars.
Thanks - these reviews are going to be a great help to members.
hurry up please with trip report i cant wait. love readin them, i mrs imPATIENT HAHA.
make it a very long one please.love reading the reports.
fiona - all hotel reviews now added (think it's 20)

trip report on track for friday/saturday

misterc
:)
misterc !

Just been reading your hotel reviews, and found them full of useful information. Now I can't wait for the full report of your trip.
So pleased you took the time to post them all !
its great to get reviews for India, apart from Goa. Must say we could not find a hotel we wanted in Agra,without paying a fortune, but we are only there one night so we'll just have to put up with it!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.