Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi, ive been to bulagria twice now and the 3G signal is great nearly as fast as the wifi out there. i used a vodafone simcard with a tarriff that let me use 25MB per day completly free im sure they still do this deal. it may be worth a look.
:offtop if you need to make calls i suggest using the call booths around sunny beach as these are very cheap compared to making callas from mobiles.

I hope this helped.
Scott
Thanks Scott but was hoping for a Bulgaria sim solution as its just too expensive using the UK networks for data roaming.
I've found a Sim now im in BG it's was 20 Lev and 6 Lev for a 500 Mb data pack.
:tup Thanks for the update SilverBlack. Enjoy your holiday and please let us know all about it on your return :cheers
Got back saturday to grey clouds and rain :(
Things have changed in BG since i was last there a lot of new hotels and bars ,restuarants.
Subways seems to have sprung up on every corner and theres even a Burger King and Sushi restaurant now.
Went to Djannys 4 times great food great value too.
Is it just me or is Sunny Beach catering more for young folk now :think
Was in a beach bar and was assaulted from all sides with different music my ears hurt !
The data sim worked perfect had a little hassle actually finding the shop that sells them but cheap once you have it up and running you get good speeds 3mb +.They activate the sim in the shop for you.And if you run out of data its only £2.50 for another 500 MB.I wont be back to BG this year so ive put the sim on ebay if anyone is interested.
Hi SilverBlack,
I am going to SB on Monday and wanting to take my mobile wifi device
can you tell me where you bought your data sim please I want to keep in touch at home as my dad is recovering from cancer
Hope you can help
Thx
Grant
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.