Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
We are booked on flight MON 365 Newcastle to Sanford Summer 2009
Can anyone help with type of plane, seat room, any seat back TV's, or any other tips? :think
woodysnr,

Welcome onboard :tup
NCL-SFB-NCL (MON365/4) are operated by Airbus A330-243. They have two in their fleet; G-EOMA and G-SMAN. They are configured 3-3-3 for the most part in economy with 30" seat pitch. Premium is 2-4-2 with 34" seat pitch. You'll find a seating plan on Seat Guru. IFE is provided via overhead screens above the isles in economy and seat back in premium. You'll find all the aircraft details on this thread.

Darren
hi dazbo,due to fly monarch (mon 2490)on 17th jan,can you tell me what aircraft we are on,going to goa,thanks ,pam
eastender,

MON2490 is currenly operated by an Airbus A330-243. For details, refer to my post to woodysnr above.

Darren
Anyone have an update on the severely delayed flight MON2275 from Sofia that should have left on saturday?

My son is stranded there and he is unable to get any information locally.
cential,

From what I can see, it's expected in Gatwick at 2240 tonight. I would assume a technical delay is the cause. The aircraft is G-OZBF (Airbus A321-200).

Darren
Thanks dazbo
Had a call from son 2 mins ago. Been given a time of 21:15 so that matches up.
Cause blamed on weather.
cential,

All sorted then :tup Just had a look at the weather in Sofia; -4 celsius at the moment , snow and low visibilty so no wonder the flight hasn't left yet! We were delayed 4.5 hours coming back from Kittila (northern Finland) the other week partly due to weather but mainly airport congestion. Not much you can do when the weather turns nasty.

Darren
Cheers Darren

I've checked Gatwick Departures, at least the plane is in the air (Another 1.5 hrs late)

They should be back at Gatwick around midnight - only 26 hours late!!!
I'm looking to fly with Monarch to Menorca from Birmingham in June. Shall I book now or will the prices come down? I know the general rule is to book if you're happy with the price, but I was just wondering what the general consensus was. Cheers!
waynehayes,

There Is No Real Cheap Time For Booking Flights, As You Say If Your Happy With The Price Then Book It.

If You Dont Look At The Prices Again After You Have Booked Then You Can Never Be Dissapointed.

Prices All Depend On Supply And Demand And It Is Impossible To Tell The Demand Of Such Flights. Allthough Monarch Have Added Extra Brimingham - Menorca Flights.

Looking At The Prices For June, They Seem Very Reasonable At The Moment

Gower
Thanks for that. Birmingham to Menorca are coming in it around £140 at the moment for June, which is pretty good i suppose. About a month ago they were around £20 cheaper though.
waynehayes,

Prices fluctuate as GowerL7 says. What I would advise is keep looking at the price and when you think you're getting a good deal that you're happy yo pay, book them. The trick then is not to look again to avoid dissapointment!! As June is the run up to the peak summer season, you may want to book sooner rather than later to avoid dissapointment, but the main thing is keep checking and grab the deals when they become available.

Darren
can you please tell me anything to do with monarch airlines that are flying to bridgetown. as i am due to fly on it on the 12/03/2009 from gatwick.
bonnie123,

Welcome onboard :tup
What information are you looking for? This thread has extensive information on the aircraft and services provided. If you have any specific questions, fire away. They operate long haul flights by Airbus A330-243's.

Darren
can you tell me about the leg room and the in flight entertainment
bonnie123,

Seat pitch is 30". IFE is provided via overhead screens located above the isles. For a seating plan, refer to Seat Guru.

Darren
bonnie123,

A330-243's, In-flight Entertainment Is Proveded By Over Head Screen Located In The Isles.

Seat Pitch Is 30" And You Can Find A Seating Plan Here

Gower

Darren Got There Just Before Me!!
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.