Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
zuperzenon,

LGW-RDO-LGW (MON7014/5) are operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Hope you can help.

I'm flying Monarch with 10 other friends (all with hand luggage only) on 20/06/13 - ZB532 and want to fully understand the benefits with online check in before spending £7 each way per head for no reason??

Would we bypass the checking in queue and if so do we need to go somewhere else before security???

Also what plane will this be.

Thanx in advance
Benleigh,

You may find the following topic useful; Checking in online?.

MAN-PMI-MAN (ZB532/3) are operated by Airbus A321-200.

Darren
Can you please tell me what aircraft it will be for flight MON5028 leaving on the 6/06/2013 from Manchester?

I presume it will be the same plane for the return journey MON5029.

Ed.
edbanger,

MAN-ZTH-MAN (MON5028/9) are operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
we are flying to lesvos in july booked with thomas coo bu flight with monarch mon 1874 never flown with them before what aircraft will it be please .thanks in anticipation :)
Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
woodward,

MAN-MJT-MAN (MON1874/5) are operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
hi Darren

can you please tell me which aircraft the following flights are:

ZB 564 (Man -TFS) 12/07/13
ZB 569 (TFS-MAN) 22/07/13

cant decide who to fly with Thomson or Monarch, both around the same price

also i've just been checking the flight history for ZB 569 and its shouwing as Pullmantur Air boeing 747 on the 03/05/12. Out of intrest why would they use such a big plane for a TFS-MAN flight?

cheers
james 84,

MAN-TFS-MAN (ZB564/9) are operated by Airbus A300B4-605R.

The Pullmantur 744 was leased in to cover due to aircraft shortage for a few days. It's a case of use whatever aircraft you can get your hands on that's big enough to cover the flight. Great for the passengers to get a jumbo!

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
james 84,

MAN-TFS-MAN (ZB564/9) are operated by Airbus A300B4-605R.

The Pullmantur 744 was leased in to cover due to aircraft shortage for a few days. It's a case of use whatever aircraft you can get your hands on that's big enough to cover the flight. Great for the passengers to get a jumbo!

Darren

cheers Darren

I imagine it would be quite surreal boarding a jumbo for a flight from Tenerife!
Have they changed the MAN-PMI-MAN (ZB532/3) on 20/06/13 as the seating plan is showing a different layout than the A321?

Cheers
Benleigh,

MAN-PMI-MAN (ZB532/3) on 20/06/13 is showing as operated by Airbus A300B4-605R.

Darren
am flying to lesvos on 13th july on mon 1874 what aircraft will it be and do you know a good site to observe its times in lesvos thankyou woodward
woodward

I have merged your post to the monarch thread

wizard
Woodward,

the MON1874 MAN/MJT is due to operate on a B757-200. More details about this aircraft can be found on the What Aircraft? page.

As Wizard stated above, you can view the flight tracks of this flight with Flightradar24 or if you just want simple departure and arrival time information you can now view all Monarch flight time information via the Monarch Departures and Arrivals website page or the same on the Monarch mobile app
Hi Darren!

If possible, could you advise the inbound flight before ZB424 (BHX-LPA) on Thursday 18/07 please?
Just looking to keep an eye on it for possible delays etc.

Thanks in advance!
jv1,

The flight before yours should be MON1642/3 to/from Corfu.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.