Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Benleigh,

It look like it's back to an A321-200 as posted here.

Darren
Thanx as usual for the prompt response..

I assume Monarch will acknowledge via email where they intend to sit me and the other 5 passengers rather than the seats I selected?? Always seems quite frustrating that they charge you for the privilege then move you as easily due to operational reasons but as long as we get there??
Benleigh,

Will it not let you log back in to re select your seats? If not, it might be worth a phone call as you've paid for the seats and you want to get what you've paid for.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
jv1,

The flight before yours should be MON1642/3 to/from Corfu.

Darren

Hi Darren

Could you double check this if possible? I struggled to find the inbound flight from Corfu today (had a quick look on BHX arrivals and Flightradar out of curiosity) but managed to work out that G-OZBY operated ZB424 (my flight on 18/07) having arrived from Rome on flight ZB5409.

Of course, the flight schedules might change by the time my flight comes around - making me look like a right plonker if they do! :duh

Thanks in advance :cheers
Hi

I'm flying with Monarch to Dalaman on 12 July zb668 returning 22July flight zb669. Ive booked extra legroom seats for the return flight.

Am I right in thinking we will be on an airbus A321 and is this for both flights? Ive read that seats on row 11 although extra legroom do not recline. Can you confirm if this is correct.

Thanks
Hi lulaloo,

The ZB668 on 12 July is due to be operated on an A300B4-605R. There is only one flight DLM-MAN on the 22 Jul and this is the ZB665. This is also due to be operated on an A300B4-605R. Extra legroom seats are situated at the front of the aircraft, rows 1-9, and they all recline. For more information on this aircraft you can visit the What Aircraft Guide.

If you made your booking direct with Monarch then you should be able to access your booking and view the seat map of this aircraft and which seats are still available. If you booked via a travel agent then they will have access to this information, via Monarch. However you would still be able to view the seats available if you were to make a "dummy booking" as you progress through the booking progress on the Monarch website
The ZB669 DLM-MAN on 21/07 is indeed on an A321-200. All of the extra legroom seats on this aircraft also recline. The only seats that currently may not are those situated just forward of an exit due to the obstruction this might cause. None of the extra legroom seats on any of the A321's is located here.
lulaloo,

ZB669 on 21/07/13 departing DLM at 22:20 is scheduled to be operated by Airbus A321-200.

Darren

EDIT: You beat me to it be 20 seconds Partyboy_UK!!
Hi I'm flying with monarch from Manchester to Sanford Orlando and was wondering what the entertainment was like on board
Mrcherry3000,

Welcome onboard :tup
You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) including IFE information. It's pretty basic on Monarch compared to other airlines with mainscreen IFE via overhead screens in economy.

Darren
Bit random...

Looking at selecting seats on our MAN - MAH flight on the 29th Jul and the seat plan doesn't look like the usual Monarch A321, or the B757 for that matter.

Any ideas what's going on there?
Beeuk,

MAN-MAH-MAN (ZB698/9) are operated by Airbus A321-200.

Darren
Cheers Darren, that's what I thought, it just seemed to have a different configuration to the other A321 operations.

It looks like it might be G-ZBAE, one of the A321-231's added to the Monarch fleet this year.
  • Edited by BeeUK 2013-07-16 19:20:05
BeeUK,

G-OBZB mainly, but that can of course change to any of the others.

Darren
Any idea what plane will be used for ZB424 to Las Palmas on 27/7/13
cheers
TUCKER,

BHX-LPA-BHX (ZB424/5) are operated by Airbus A321-200.

Darren
Hi

I have just book a Monarch holiday frlying from Leeds Bradford to Lanzarote on the 30/9/13 can anyone tell me what aircraft it is please

Thanks
robbos,

Welcome onboard :tup
Please quote flight numbers when requesting aircraft information as there are often several flights. This ensures we get the correct information for you. LBA-ACE-LBA (ZB7592/3) are operated by Airbus A320-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.