Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Could anyone tell me what aircraft the zb458/459 bhx-ace-bhx are please and if the aircraft is coming in from anywhere before hand please?
smh2005,

BHX-ACE-BHX (ZB458/9) are operated by Airbus A321-200. You don't specify your dates of travel so I can't check the inbound flight. That flight number is used on several days.

Darren
Sorry about that Dazbo. Departing on 31st July and arriving back 14th August.
smh2005,

The incoming flight on 31st July should be ZB402/3 to/from Faro. The incoming flight for your return home is the outbound flight from Birmingham.

Darren
I'm flying to Sanford from gatwick on the 2nd October 5 adults in premium what would the best seats be for 5 people? What plane would we be traveling on

Luke
Luke2490,

Please quote flight numbers when requesting aircraft information. This ensures we get the correct information for you. LGW-SFB-LGW (assuming MON349/8?) are operated by Airbus A330-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). Seating is personal preference. Seats in the premium cabin are much of a muchness other than the front row that are bulkhead. It's really down to whoever prefers a window, isle or centre seat.

Darren
Sorry the flight number is MON349, do monarch still have two A330's? Have they been refurbished as I've heard somewhere they have?

Luke
Luke2490,

That's correct, they operated two A332's (G-SMAN and G-EOMA). They haven't been refurbished as such, they just had a slight alteration and new seat covering a few years ago.

Darren
Hello

I have previously posted regarding the seats we have booked, but I am a little concerned now because I checked the which flight link after you said we would be on a A321 - 200 (hope thats correct) and the extra legroom seats that we paid for dont look like extra room seats!

we are flying luton to dalman on 8th September return 15th september flight no.s ZB827 and ZB826

We have booked outbound 26 F/E looks like they are ok as no seat directly in front. But on the way back we are in seats 10 B/C from the plan these dont look like extra room seats, is somebody able to check for me please?

I know there are a number of rows with the bigger pitch but I thought I'd read somewhere there are 6 rows? does anyone know what rows they are?

Thanks in advance
Watford Travellers,

I've double checked, your aircraft is listed as an Airbus A321-200. Over the previous month, G-ZBAJ and G-ZBAG have been used. Rows 10 and 26 are both exit rows with no seats directly in front. The seat plan doesn't show a gap on the exit row to keep the diagrams compact. Rows 1-6 are also extra legroom with 34" seat pitch.

Darren
Hi

I'm new to this site and just wanted to ask a question.

We're booked in Row 1 (a and b) on a Monarch Boeing 321 from Gatwick. Just wondering if anyone has any experience of these seats and whether they are restricted by the bulkhead or have decent legroom please.

Any information would be appreciated.

Dizzy55
dizzy55,

Welcome onboard :tup
The bulkhead seats do offer more room than standard seats. However with having the bulkhead in front, you can't stretch your legs out fully as there's nothing to put your feet under like you can on standard rows. You'll find them roomy though.

Darren
Hi all/Darren,

I am flying with Monarch on 23rd August, Gatwick to Kefalonia. The flight number is MON3028 - do you know what type of aircraft this will be?
We have also booked Extra Legroom seats - any idea which these are likely to be?

Thanks!
sarahellieh,

LGW-KEF-LGW (MON3028/9) are operated by Airbus A321-200. Extra legroom rows are by the exits. You'll be allocated one of those.

Darren
I see Monarch are pulling out of East Midlands Airport, so with Easy Jet a few years ago, then there own based British Midland and B M I baby going bust, perhaps this over rated small airport should close altogether.
There are no really good restaurants there to get a good meal and they make you walk from the bus to the terminal with no cover in bad weather, why do they not build a cover ?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.