Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Mozzie Plugs!
11 Posts
Hi DQ :wave

I've found a website which sells them....

HERE

Or presumably you could just buy an adaptor like THIS ONE??

If you need further advice, we have an existing mozzie topic HERE.

Pippy :D
  • Edited by Pippy 2007-02-09 16:12:13
Hi

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a mosquito plug-in for our hotel room. We are going to Mexico at the end of February and I can't find a USA compatible one anywhere :roll: I have seen ones for 'worldwide' use, but don't know if you have to purchase a seperate adaptor, sorry if this sounds really naive, but I would love someone to explain the ins and outs for me :D

Thanks
Cadge
if you can answer the above ? can you also tell us if it is the flat 2pin or round 2pin

thanks pam xxxxxxxxx :fly
i got mine from boots and it tells you on the box which country you can use them in (2 different types)
hope this helps
hi all

on one of the forums on this sight (cant remember which one as i go on a few) but someone recommended an avon product that keeps mozzies at bay can anyone of you lovely people tell me the name of it.

thanks folks

pam xxx
Hi Pam

You probably read about it in the main mozzie topic HERE.

There are numerous Mosquito repellant sprays on sale- Cutter is the one I use- just be sure it includes the active ingredient of DEET. The mozzies love me but i dont get one bite if I spray thoroughly with it and it actually doesn't smell too bad either.
The avon product is the "Skin so Soft" spray on moisturiser, my mum uses it and swears by it!! :D
Avon Skin so soft is a flea repellant- said to work great on your dog -but I don't think it does anything for mosquitos.??
As we already have a long thread on this subject HERE, I'll lock this to reduce duplication on the forum :wink:

Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.