Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
murcia in dec
5 Posts
Hi, yes you will find plenty to do in murcia. It is full of history, churches, cathedrals, universities so full of students, but nice place to stay. It has a nice beach and the climate should be quite pleasant. Lots of lively bars and restaurants. Airport very small but very busy, cant really help you on the hotel side as stayed with the parents who live just outside murcia, :) on the whole very nice place and I'm sure you will find plenty of places of interest to visit.
thanks for that info Deb 2. i wasn't sure if it had a beach.
kiershay
It may be worth pointing out that Murcia airport is about 40Km away from Murcia at San Javier, on the western edge of the Mar Menor, an inland sea separated from the Med by a narrow strip of land.
On the southern side of the Mar Menor there are a large number of golf courses and sporting facilities (La Manga Club) and to the north, Torrevieja is a short distance away.
It all depends on what you are looking for
thanks for your help. i've got it down to the triana hotel or the barcelo lodomar.san pedro del pinatar.do you have any thought on either of these.
thanks kiershay
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.