Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Sadly enough i love the usual music,i dont think turkey will be the same without this music,and its great to see the waiters dancing in lines to them as well.
I'm with you smc on this one -

Theres only so many times I can stand to be in a bar/restaurant when 10pm comes and the white serviettes get handed out just before the opening bars of "Delilah" comes on the sound system - sorry but I'm outta there.

Most of the bar/restaurants seem to provide the same sort of thing - possibly a slightly different order to the dancing waiters routines, but yep, you can pretty much guarantee Kiss Kiss, Cha Cha slide and Sex Bomb will be in the mix every night.

Elaine
I'm a bit of a sucker for turkish music too, can't stop humming to tarkan's dudu :)
I can see both sides, I have been going to icmeler for 6 years now and the music is repetitive, but there are many bars with different music, no music, etc so we always have a good choice there :D
Sad as it may sound, I dont think it would be the same with out the naff music.
I just love it especially when the waiters do there dancing, always buy the latest CD to take home, have a BBQ,few drinks, act soft for a while, pretend we are back in Turkey, then put it away till the next time :roll:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.