America - Florida Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Florida.
I'm not sure anyone could tell you what the odds are. You would need to contact car rental companies to find out. However, the Mustang is a fairly common rental car so I imagine you won't have a hard time finding one or more companies that rent them. You should be able to specifically request a Mustang at most rental companies. If a Mustang isn't available, comparable muscle cars would be the Chevy Camaro or Dodge Challenger.
I actually did this - you should have no trouble :)
Dollar definately have them...give them a call and request one, they're really nice!
Yeah, I've hired a couple of Mustang's before in Vegas through Dollar. This year I had a Camaro that I upgraded to when I went to pick my car up - I had asked for a mid sized rental but the guy offered me an upgrade to the Camaro for just $20 extra per day, it was a no brainer!! The Camaro is ten times better than the Mustang....at least! :D
Next time in Vegas it's going to be a Corvette for a couple of days!! :cheers

TC
Actually, the Mustang has more horsepower than the Camaro (well okay, 1 HP more!) and has better handling. However, I do like the look of the Camaro, particularly the rear end which isn't too flattering on the current model of Mustang (I preferred the rear end on the 05-09 model). Agreed that a Corvette is rather a step up from both, though!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.