Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
14CHEEKS,

It's all about personal preference. MYT will be using a Boeing 767-31K. Interior wise, it's on par to what Monarch offer (either A300B4 / A332 or B763). If MYT were operating one of their A332's, it would be MYT hands down for me but they are on Hajj duties at the moment so there's not a lot in it really. For more information, have a look at the dedicated airline threads.

Have a great time!

Darren
Dont fly monarch!!! awful seat pitch, flew on the recently. fabulous crew but awfull seat pitch!! go First choice or Thomsonfly
Dont fly monarch!!! awful seat pitch

Up until May this year, we could have said that about TOM!!!!

Darren
And of course, MyTravel is now part of Thomas Cook, and they have started re-painting the planes as Thomas Cook Airlines.............
Yes but we are talking about now not last week/year/century... :roll:
As Darren said the Kerala flight is a Boeing 767, these are not being repainted or having the seats changed as they are leaving the longhaul fleet in the spring\anyway. So will be MYT service till then.
I Heard That The 767's Are Staying And Are Being Painted Into TCX Livery :).?
i've heard that also, but doing short haul duties from the summer at least...
Hello all!! :)

4more sleeps then off!!!!!! :sun2

767 on the way out,then an A330 on the way back.

Can anybody rec good seats on these flights?? Apart from upgrading of course!!! :D

Cheers :cheers
14CHEEKS,

Seats are personal preference. They are much of a muchness on MON's aircraft anyway. Personally, I'd go for any A/B or G/H as they are less closterphobic being in pairs.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.