Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
We did this tour in 1996 with Travelsphere.
It started in Rapid city ,Dakota and ended 14 days later in Las Vegas.
We travelled 4,500 miles and only spent 2 nights in one place which was Cody and Yellowstone village.
Ir was amazing but tiring.
When we stopped at the hotels we noticed Titan coaches in the car parks so they use almost the same hotels but were more expensive than Travelsphere.
The weather varied from very hot to snowing in Yellowstone and Jackson so be prepared for all weathers.
I wouldnt do it again but it was worth every penny and Bryce Canyon was out favourite. :tup
PS,I dont think this tour covers the distances we did now as it doesnt end in Las Vegas so maybe you get to spend more time in each place.
Just looked at itinerary and its the same places we visited but is over 19 days whereas we did in 14 so I think it will be much better and probably spends more time in each place.
We did the Archers Direct parks and Canyons four years ago with a two day extension to Las Vegas. We did 2500 miles and loved it, we would do it again if it wasn't such a big world. A good compromise on time at different places, would have been great to have more time at certain places but not a big problem. Hotels , coach, driver and the guide all good with alot of knowledge. The journey is a big part of your holiday with wonderful scenery
Thanks for the tips, also wondered the best time of year to go. Also is there any main advantage in getting a package that includes breakfast, as there seem to be early starts and we wondered how much time we would have to search out a breakfast independently
We went in June and that was great until we got to Las Vegas and it was 108f but snowing in Jackson
Now looking at a trip by Insight Vacations-has anyone from the UK visited the National Parks with this company
Has none done the Awe Inspiring National Parks with Titan, There are no meals included, how difficult is it to get breakfast before the early morning departures
neat123 wrote:
Has anyone done the Awe Inspiring National Parks with Titan, There are no meals included, how difficult is it to get breakfast before the early morning departures
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.