Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
I stayed at the Natura 18months ago and could not fault it.The food was very good and the rooms very nice,the corridors are carpeted which makes a huge difference to the noise levels.All areas of the hotel were spotless and pools are excellent with a jacuzzi as well.
It is quite a walk to the town although there are a few restaurants and a couple of supermarkets nearby.But a cab will only cost 3€ and takes a few minutes from there.I certainly feel safe walking about on my own at night if I want to go shopping etc.and the coastal path is very flat and even.
Entertainment is of a general standard,Flamenco dancers etc.Don't think they had internet access when I was there.But hotels either side of it,the Rubicon and the Timanfaya do which is coin operated.
Sure you will have a great time there.
We stayed next door in the Timanfaya Palace on two occasions, but walked up to the Natura - its a very nice looking hotel, about 15 mins walk along the seafront from the Timanfaya, and 30 mins to the nearest beach and supermarket. Prob an hour into the town itself.

The area was developing a bit more while we were there 2 years ago with the introduction of the Rubicon palace so its poss there may be shops closer now. I know they were looking to build houses next door to the Rubicon - not sure if they have done it, or if they are doing it now.

Yes the Timanaya had internet access - think it was 1 euro for 10 mins.
Hello all,
Has anybody stayed at the Natura Palace? Me and the family are due out on 6th June.
Stayed at the Holiday Village in Costa Del Sol last year, and can only hope that the natura lives up to that experience.

Cheers,
Gomez.

:wink:
Hi :D

There are some reviews here...

CLICK HERE

Pippy :D
  • Edited by Pippy 2007-02-28 15:51:46
Ta Pippy,
Would love to chat to a previous Natura Palace visitor though, if there is one!!!

:lol:
Yes-I spent a couple of weeks there 2 years ago.Hotel was great,food very good,rooms lovely.The whole hotel was spotless throughout,including the pool area that was cleaned every day.The usual run of the mill entertainment of an evening,Flamenco dancers etc and a piano bar for a quiet drink.Is in a lovely location for a stroll along the coast into Playa Blanca.Sure you will have a great time there,we couldn't fault it.
Thanks Jackie,
I have been looking at the reviews that pippy put me onto, and they all seem to be stating the same.
Did you use the gym/massage facilities? :lol:
Never have myself, but may venture into the unknown this time!!!

:P
No-I didn't use the gym at all as the weather was fabulous at the time and we never got around to it.But plenty of people were going in and out of there all day so seems very popular.If I remember correctly it was set away from the hotel a bit and tucked away round the back somewhere.
Apologies for digging up an old thread but i could do with some more information before we go.

I understand that safety deposit boxs are in reception, just wondering how big they are? I have been to some hotels and they are tiny and i would like to store my sony handicam in one while its not being used.
From what I recall they are big enough to put your Sony in,I used to put camera etc in when i stayed there.
You can find more info on the hotel here
As the previous post is almost a year old has there been any changes to the Natura Palace hotel in the interim. I'm going there in November and would apreciate an update on the hotel.
Haven't stayed there since, but popped in for drinks and see the entertainment one evening in June and everything still looked as immaculate as always.
I'm sure I read that the pool is heated - can anybody confirm this?

Thanks.
You may have read that one pool is heated and the other not but it all depends on your concept of heated :) Was there in Nov last year and found no difference in the two pools regarding temperature. Both were equally cold till aclimatisation set in and then were OK but took a bit of getting used to believe me. You could always go to the spa and get pampered in there. :)
oooh good idea. Spa for me, pool for hubby and kids :D

Thanks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.