Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Nearly time!
5 Posts
Sure you'll enjoy it. We introduced OH nieces to Thailand this January, Chiang Mai, Krabi and Bangkok - they loved it.

Looking at the possibility of a couple of months next year depending on my work commitments. Maybe a month in Chaing Mai and a month by the beach, surprisingly it worked out about the same price as our two week holidays using pretty good serviced apartments. It would be nice to have the time to do some of the things in an unhurried fashion like another trip to Siem Reap, or Luang Prabang, the Mae Hong Sorn loop, Chaing Rai.
Love the infinity pool Fiona, you simply must have a dip in there, shame not too :tup

I'm sure you'll have a lovely time it all looks lovely :sun2
Thanks both
Sunbear- 2 months! That's great :)
Sunbear wrote:
Sure you'll enjoy it. We introduced OH nieces to Thailand this January, Chiang Mai, Krabi and Bangkok - they loved it.

Looking at the possibility of a couple of months next year depending on my work commitments. Maybe a month in Chaing Mai and a month by the beach, surprisingly it worked out about the same price as our two week holidays using pretty good serviced apartments. It would be nice to have the time to do some of the things in an unhurried fashion like another trip to Siem Reap, or Luang Prabang, the Mae Hong Sorn loop, Chaing Rai.

Oooo lovely. 2 months :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.