Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi jo jo what dates are you wanting to travel .And are you looking for self catering or half board ,full board. Im sure when i was there in july we got leaflets in hotel about a new dolphin show in benidorm but not sure .. travel republic are given you 20 % off hotels at the moment . So if i was you id get in there as there is not a lot about at the moment cheers mazza
cheers mazzza
wasnt looking to go till next year june but just wanted to book it out the way i never know when the best time to book is last minute or in advance thanks for your help though.
Hi just back from Benidorm, I didn`t vist Mundamar but heard that you can swim wih them, I visited Mundamar before though and I can highly recomend it.. I did go to Terra Natura/Terra Aqua and you can swim with Sea Lions for 30 euros or sharks and rays for 12 euros. I am not sure weather these opions would be suitable for a 3 year old but Benidorm as a family resort is very suitable. We have been taking our son to Benidorm since he was 9 months old and he loves it, he is now 9. There is plenty for young children, clown shows and amusments in a few bars. Plenty of kids play areas both in the town and on the beach.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.