Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Northeast

Not sure if this the right one because it's not in Sunny Beach but a few Km away in Ravda.

Try this page HERE

It has a few pictures on it plus a little about the hotel.

Basil.
Cheers basil brush 4,But i dont think thats the hotel there staying .Thanks any way. :)

Helloooooooooooooo from the northeast.
Hi Northeast

The one in Sunny Beach is called the Nessebar Beach hotel,

not Nessebar Bay hotel,unless its a new one.

Basil
Hotel names in Bulgaria can vary from website to website, then from holiday company to holiday company.

So, what is the full name of the hotel and location as on the invoice of which holiday company, please?

If it's Balkan Holidays it's likely to be THIS one, also described HERE.

Peter
Hi Peter of York.I'm afraid the only information i have is what ive stated above.
In that case we can't really advise you further.
If you put the name you have been given into Google, THIS in what you get. I think it's the IFA hotel highlighted in the links of Basil Brush and myself.

Peter
Hi. I have just returned from the Nessebar Palace hotel this week (the Nessebar Palace, Bay and Mare are basically all the same hotel) and loved it.

I'm gonna write a review this weekend, but if there's anything you want to know in the meantime feel free to ask.
This is the hotel my family members are going.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/holiday_truths/hotel_reviews/930/Nessebur%20Beach%20Hotel/

Still looking for more photos on the websites ,and still no luck :)
Hellooooooooooooo from the northeast.
I'm sure it's THIS one.

Which travel company, please? - It might assist.

Peter
Hi Peter.No thats not the one.They booked with dawson&sanderson,Ill have to find out which tour op when i speak next with them.
I put a link up just above your post click and have a look.
The Nessebar Beach is shown on the Selecta 2006 Sunny Beach map as being between the Evropa and Burgas Beach Hotels, i.e. just to the South of the Pomorie - nowhere near the IFA 'Nessebar.....' Hotels. :wink:
It can also be found on the 3D Map via the search facility.

It appears that this is the hotel in question, as it is described as being close to Disco Lazur.

Baldur
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.