Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi lottiesmum0 ... welcome to the Cyprus forum.

We have a topic specifically about the Louis Phaethon, which also contains links to our reviews of the complex. It may be worth having a browse through the thread and posting any specific questions about the hotel there, as some holidaymakers may be subscribed to that topic ... please click here.

With regards to the Turkey topic, unfortunately when companies such as Goldtrail cease trading, we have lots of topics springing up all over the site about them. It is very difficult to ensure that all topics are updated with the correct and latest information, and so its best that discussion takes place within one single topic, which in this case is the Goldtrail topic in our Tour Operators forum. Aliceadventures did reply and give you a link to that topic, but just in case you missed and still require it, here it is:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=136993&p=1474368#p1474368

But it's good to hear that you managed to get sorted with an alternative holiday so quickly.

David :wave
Hi Dave thanks for the welcome. I have had a look at the reviews.
I think my post in the Turkey forum was misunderstood and I had already seen the Goldtrail stuff. It was more of a case of that we were in a situation that we were waiting to hear from On The Beach and we didnt know what to expect from them as they had put together the holiday.

Looking forward to Cyprus.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.