General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
You have internet access in your hotel so it will be easy to do the check in. :)
So at the hotel they will allow us to use their internet and computers to log in to our account and print off boarding passes?
am I reading it right that unless I pay for allocated seats I cannot print off my return tickets.
Yes - hotels are used to people needing to check in. It does say there is internet access there.
https://www.bookryanair.com/SkySales/Booking.aspx?culture=en-gb&lc=en-gb#Security
If you want to check in more than 7 days before your flight you have to purchase your preferred seat. 7 days or less you can check in and you will get a free randomly assigned seat
yes i know this,, we have checked the outward bound flight and boarding passes, but we cant access the inward untill DAY of Travel!!,,we cant access a pc that day,,!! yet the page of "how to" shos you being able to access the inward tab, but we cant,

i want or would like all my documents before we go, only off for 7 days and i dont want to b panicing about tickets home, or anything
Hilda don't panic. There are loads of places where you can find internet to check in. I can't ever have boarding passes for homeward flight until 24 hours before departure. You don't need to panic. Your hotel will help or point you in the right direction. I know its worrying you but honestly, its ok.
It might help ease your mind if you email the hotel. I presume this is the one you are going to?
http://www.calaferrerahotel.com/en/customer-support.html
The hotel email is near the bottom of that page
cheers,, panic panic!!

ill email them tomorrow
thankssssssss
and relax and start to look forward now :D :sun2
Have a great holiday :)
Going to barcelo ponent playa. Your crystal ball.needs dusting Fiona :D
I must have read posts from further back.
Did you email your hotel?
hi not yet. Have been out watching the delights of local cricket !!! Shall do this evening. .. May be able to do it at mums before we fly out ? Only going for 7 days ...
now that is more like it Hilda! Far more relaxed about it now :D
Im sooooo excited nervous an all that. Got no clothes. Don't care . Couple bikinis dresses. But need boarding passesssss!!
I emailed the hotel this morning then tonight realised id not given any details like booking ref. ..name...dates. Etc !!!!
Did it. Went. Back already. Review imminent !!:D
Hilda we had the same problem with Ryanair so in the end i prebooked our seats for the return and paid £5 each i didn't want all the hassle of doing it on our last few days.
i printed them off before I went in the end at my partners ....but I won't pay any more than neccessary to that company after they lost our bags for three hours on arrival...
The whole priority queue was all about what?? After they went aboard we all followed using the same gate.the priority people still had to wait for the others before departure!?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.