Forum Announcements

Announcements on changes and amendments at holidaytruths forums.
Guys think you have done an amazing job. The board looks awesome and im sure everyone will love the new look.
Well done guys , youve done a brilliant job and its looking good and feels on first glance very user friendly. I have got lettering over the top of other lettering at the top so assume that's the bit that looks odd but it's very minor at the moment.
OK first issue, I'm sure you will want to move this later but I'll start a list. I logged in originally with IE , got the overlapping writing and couldn't read any of the reviews, just blank white boxes ..so I've switched to chrome and everything is hunky dory . Not sure if that is a problem with my pc or here.
Good morning bright new shiny site :wave: I didn't have to log in as I was already here from last night. Very large writing here, is that correct. I can actually read without squinting :rofl

Off to have a shufty around.
i cant get into the thread headed "new website issues" to report that i can't get into it as i don't have the required permissions. :que

also the font size in the forums seems to be a bit too large.

other than that you have done quite well for a first attempt :rofl
I can't get into that thread either jim!!
I'm confused now- aren't the two of you on that thread :que If there is another one then I can't even see it, let alone get on it :rofl
can you re code the review pages to show the latest review first please, its pointless opening with6/8 year old reviews

edit I CANT FIND any of my hotel reports after 2010...hope they are backed up somewhere
it's in the board index fi but not showing when you use "view new posts"
Just worked that out Lyn. There couldn't any new posts as no-one can get in. :rofl Can you see your latest reviews on the main page?
Nope think they are yours and my latest review isn't even on there. It's been cast into cyberspace somewhere :rofl
My review that I posted this within the last week is not there either
- I don't mind the font being large
Morning looking good and I like the large font :)
Not checked all ny revieews but the one fomr last week isn't showing.
Lally
Looks good at the moment and I appreciate the larger print as I have difficulty reading the small print
Only just come on and I do like the large print as it's so easy to read. I'm off to have a look round.
At the moment the time is showing wrong, 8.20am instead of 9.20am, even though it's set up right in profile and unable to send PMs!!
And although I, and presumably Tony, are on line it shows no registered users and no guests. I went to have a look at another forum and it seems I don't have permission. Glad it's not the Tunisian one. :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.