Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
It will be mild, but not sunbathing weather. Also be prepared to wrap up warm at night.
It's a great time of year for long walks and going places and seeing things you wouldn't be inclined to in the fierce heat of summer.
The places with all-year-round populations, like Fuengirola, Torremolinos and Malaga itself will have things going on and a bit of life in the bars and restaurants at nite.
It's actually very interesting seeing the change in those areas from summer to winter. They take on a whole new look and feel, especially the bars and restaurants, which can be very cosy, with everything going on indoors. It gets dark early, too. As long as you don't go expecting to be on a sun lounger from dawn to dusk, you can have a very good time. Last winter, some people might remember, there was an ill wind from Russia that blew in freakish low temperatures and the worst chill I've felt on the Costa but, by and large, New Year is a very pleasant time to be out there. I like it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.