Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Looking on the airport parking using the discount codes Metroc8 and Horizon I notice the parking for £44.95 is non refundable or changeable.Its now £47.95 if you want to cancel or change dates etc.
Any up to date codes for Newcastle airport parking please
I have used the Metroc8 code tonight for my May holiday. :tup
I have paid £47.95 for 2 weeks.
The non amendable price is £44.95 but with Thomson changing flights at the last minute I paid the extra £3 in case they change my flight times.
Hello
Looking to fly out next wed 27.4.11 from newcastle for an early morning flight, back 4.5.11 at 23:20.I've looked at stay and park at Britannia and cheapest quote is £99 for 2 adults and a child (they want me to book a triple room - altho we are quite happy to take a double - son is 4!)
alternate is to book parking seperately at the long stay carpark; quoted £30 (or £33 if I book an extra day - just thinking in case my return flight is delayed).
But is there a cheaper room only hotel nearby?? cheapest I can see is £55.
thanks!
Newcastle airport has an airside smoking area through one of the Diners. There's a big sign outside advertising it.
Dont worry about arriving back late as we returned last month at 3am and we were not charged for an extra day.
We were due to land at 11.30pm but due to the knock on effect of the ash cloud we arrived late.
This was for the main car park at the airport.
Anybody know any good deals on hotel + week park in August - thanks.
Does anyone have the current discount code for the on site car park. :que
The code SG08W is £6-7 less than the current codes. :tup
If you use the code SG08W 2 weeks parking is only £42.99 from May. :tup
It is from only £39.99 for the 2 weeks but this booking cant be changed or refunded.
Other codes are £58.99.
If that one doesn't work try metroc11. Its £44.99 non-amendable or £47.48 amendable.
I used ngwin last week for my holiday next week and got it for £24.99 for 1 week.
Hi, does anyone have any updated codes for on site parking as ngwin no longer works? Many thanks alison
Found this one and just done dummy run and it works for me - tcsks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.