Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Has anyone got a recent discount code for the long stay car park?
IainB99 wrote:
Has anyone got a recent discount code for the long stay car park?

Best one I could find was NEWG1 got a week on July for £24.99
Has anyone used the meet and greet service at Newcastle airport and has anyone got any discount codes?
Thanks. Julie
We used this code NEWG1 last month as they gave the best discount.
I have lots of other codes I have used but this one was the best. :tup
Parking prices have recently increased at Newcastle airport. Found a couple of discount codes.
metroc13 for on-site parking, £35.99 for 1 week, £48.99 for 2 weeks non-amendable, or £38.99 for 1 week, £51.99 for 2 weeks amendable.
Close to the airport is Newcastle Park and Fly, £40.49 for 1 week or £53.54 for 2 weeks using code pfdisc.
Its less than 5 minutes transfer time on a minibus.
I've used both car parks and can recommend both.
Many thanks sheeshon :tup

We are flying from Newcastle in 2 weeks time, we have a 7 am flight and when I looked at the cost of parking I found it wasn't a lot more to stay overnight in the onsite hotel. We opted for the valet parking to save having to park the car then get the mini bus to airport entrance with our cases. Think it worked out at around £110 as opposed to nearly £80 just to park up.
I recently put the code NPLNEW in to see what it would cost for 15 nights this month and it was £54 as opposed to the £34.49 we paid in May.
I think there are a certain amount of places per code.
Its worth trying all the codes to see which one gives the best discount.
I just missed out on a code last month that was only costing £19.99 for 2 weeks but it expired just before I booked. :(
Jay Trip wrote:
Its worth trying all the codes to see which one gives the best discount.
I just missed out on a code last month that was only costing £19.99 for 2 weeks but it expired just before I booked. :(

Wow that was a brilliant saving! Shame you missed it Jay :(
I have just found code NPLPARK the best at the moment for the long stay on site car park at Newcastle,
Just booked 15 nights for £32.49 and this can be amended. :tup
Has anyone found a good discount code for parking. :que
The one above I used for my December holiday is now £47.99.
Ive tried them both and they were £47.99 and late last night tried again and they had come down to £42.99.
As we are not going unto April 1st I am going to wait a few weeks as it looks like the prices come down nearer the departure date. ;)
Holidayextras have a week April 1st for £39.99 you may get it less if you add flight number.
Thanks Glynis but we are going for 2 weeks and only paid £32.49 for 2 weeks in December but booked about 3-4 weeks before hand.
I will try all the codes at the end of the month.
I sound like a skin flint but every penny goes towards the next holiday. :rofl
Great new code for parking TCAIC ! £25 for 15 days. :tup Its also flexible!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.