Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Its the cheapest parking we have had. :)
In December we paid £32.49 for 15 days but using this code its only £25 for 15 days.
I wish I could book the rest of this years holidays and use this code as I think it will only last for a short time.
I was going to book yesterday for June - and TCAIC was working then.
But sadly it looks like this code has now been killed off today.
Price is up from 25 quid for a fortnight to nearly 45 quid!
Wish I'd actually booked yesterday. :((
Keep looking as I have been keeping my eye on the codes for a couple of weeks and they have been going up and down.
I had already booked and paid £47.49 but when I was given this code I cancelled and rebooked using this code.
As you are not going in the next few weeks, I would hang on and another good code will come along. :tup
That's a good tip Jay. I'd have thought there'd be a penalty for cancelling. Cheers :tup
When you price the parking there are 2 prices, one that cant be changed and is usually £5 cheaper than the flexible one.
I always book the flexible one in case we are delayed or the flight get changed.
I just told the bloke that we were getting a lift to the airport and he refunded it straight away. :tup
We are going to get our Metro passes in April as they are only £12 so will use these to go to the airport!
Just managed to get 8 days parking in July/August at Newcastle airport for £29 using code HAYS2
Been waiting ages for a decent code.
The latest valid ones are usually mentioned on the Martin Lewis website.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.