Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Sully,
I think the season starts some time in April - not sure though as like you, we tend to go in August.

There are a couple of boutique hotels in Icmeler and one of them Casa Blanca I believe doesn't allow children. It's newly renovated this year and looks amazing - right on the beachfront. YOu should be able to see pics of it online if you google it.

The other ones I know of are Devamli and also Bonjour - though they are more inland with Devamli being at the top of the canal and Bonjour is in the main square. I think you can do SC at Bonjour too?

If you really want to push the boat out, the Laguna's also been done up this year - think it's called Fantasia and it's supposed to be something really special.

Hope this helps and also that someone more knowledgable than me posts a bit more info for you ;)
The rep on our transfer coach said that the Fantasia was a lovely hotel,and recommended it to us.We had been a boat trip and saw the Marmaris Park and we're thinking of booking there next year.It's a short walk from Icmeler along the sea front.
The Sunrise Hotel in Marmaris is really nice, my parents stayed there a couple of years ago. Its not "couples only" but you don't really get any children staying there.....Its on the Thomson website :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.