Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Not surprised at all about this article. Looks like a lot of chickens are starting to come home to roost
Alan
I saw video footage of the incident on you tube. Scarey stuff.
Some of the worst colour prejudice I have ever encountered was while on holiday in South Africa post Apartheid.
It was South African Asians speaking about South African "Blacks."
It made the EDL look like nursery school.
That makes scary reading and as Gramps says, chicken coming home to roost.
So it looks like the Goan authorities, and the police, are already finding excuses for brushing the whole matter under the carpet (if they had one)

http://oheraldo.in/News/Local%20News/Nigerians-are-back-along-Calangute-coastal-belt/82012.html

The bit that cracked me up though, was

"Goans are peace-loving people and we welcome anyone with open hands"

How true, how very true :rofl
Does the police and others in authority never question why so many from Nigeria chose to take extended holidays in Goa. They surely cannot be escaping to the sun like most tourists from the northern hemisphere I would imagine that it cannot be cheap to get to Goa from their homeland and I must say . I have never noticed any charter flights from there arriving in Dabolim. One is drawn to the conclusion that their presence in Goa might well be for other reasons than the majority of other visitors to the state.
Alan
Gramps. Its just like anywhere alse corruption exists on such a scale as in Goa. Criminals will flock there be it Russians Nigerians or dare I say even some Goans and Brits.

Pay offs ensure easy money.

Very very sad but can anyone who has been going for years really say they didnt see it coming.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.