Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
night market?
14 Posts
Mackiis has started already and the bigger one, Ingos, the one I think you mean, kicks off this Saturday coming, as far as I know Alan
ingos,yes alan.thats the one.thanks for prompt reply
I have had to remove posts. Please do not discuss individuals and legal issues on the forum. ( Remember folks that you do have the pm system!)
Is Ingos market in Arpora and if so can you walk to it from All Spice. Would I be likely to get a table at All Spice on market night
its a long long walk
20 minute stroll to Mackies, Ingos would be a bit much.

Best to book All Spice on Sat.
yes i would book, All spice gets really busy at the best of times
chilly
I would'nt book a restaurant for the saturday, as there is food at the market with huge varieties to choose from. It all tastes fantastic and is very cheap.
I'd second that - plenty of quality food stalls. Went to Ingos last year for our 1st Sat and Mackies the next, Mackies gets the thumbs up for me if you want less hassle and not get stuck in the traffic - food stalls, not as many but just as good.
Ingos opened last night, everything as usual, good food, no hassle and lots of music. Lots of stalls this year looks even bigger.
cheers sam :) three weeks tommorow,it cant come quick enough.looking forward to the ingos night market,we went last time we were there and thought it was great.never been to mackies,but will give it a go.
Good to hear Ingos Market is back again, when we went at Christmas time last year it had dissapeared - lots of rumours about it starting up again but nothing seemed to come of them.
Something else to look forward to then!
Now wee arrive in Baga round about Sat lunch time(this Sat :lol: ). Which we go to, gentle stroll to Mackies or taxi to Ingo's :shrug Decisions decisions :lol: :lol: Our first visit, can't wait :sun :fly :glynis :sun
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.