Total for 4 adults £452.80
http://www.jet2.com

Buenavista 3 stars - Benidorm - Playa Levante
self catering
Total £132
http://www.findmeaccom.com

Grand Total £584.80 transfers still needed
  • Edited by jojouk 2007-01-17 10:43:30
Hi try looking for flights now or regester with the airline for special deals try wintersunshine holidays for your aconidation if you book with them the next time you will get a discount.i would go to the costa del sol as they can get the tain fo a few euroes to the near by resorts i am going on monday got flights for 91 pounds return for 2 adults from eastmids with easy jet staying with freinds in their apartment so a cheap holiday just to get away from work carnt wait sandi
:D Hi many thanks for the replies. Jo they have decided the jet2 flights were ideal for them,- thankyou!, they did look at the accomodation that was suggested,(but was a 1 bed apart - and they prefered a 2 bed apart!) so they have opted for levante club apartments instead,( benidorm spotlight) and a return taxi transfer for £80 (benidormtransfers).I've never heard of the last two companies, so just hope every thing turns out ok! (booking later this afternoon)!

Never booked diy before, so have a few questions to ask on the diy forumn, (just hope to god I dont cock it up for them :oops: )

Thanks very much. BBB
BBB before booking the flight make sure you have their names as they appear on the passports, don't for instance put Bill Smith when it should be William :lol:
:D Thanks for that Glynis, as they are friend of my other half, I can honestly say I only know them by their (Daft) nicknames, so will have to get all that info first! Thanks, BBB
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.