Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
That has been happening for me since last night.
  • Edited by Jay Trip 2008-03-12 12:51:01
No, it's still not working for me.
Judith,I have edited my post as it wouldnt allow me to search after I made my post so it seems intermittent! :que
I've had this too and it's really annoying, but is caused by too many members using the Search/View New Posts at the same time. However I tried View New Posts just now and it worked for me.

luci :wave
Thanks everyone, just as long as it's not something that I am doing. OH is away for a few days and I invariably mess something up on the computer when he's not here. :que
Hi yes I have had exactly the same problem since yesterday early evening, I still can't access 'view new posts' or 'view your posts' either :(
It happened to me this morning, but seems to be ok now.
I'm glad you bought this up Judith. Its been driving me crazy. However, its ok now :wave:
Judith

Don't know if it will help, but try deleting your cookies and temporary internet files to see if that makes a difference. There is a link just under Computer Problems where you can delete all the Board Cookies rather than all the cookies on your pc.

Deleted the Board Cookies but it's still not working.
Sorry Judith, don't know what else to suggest. It's working fine for me, but that's not much help to you.

It seems to be working now.

Thanks Luci
Ive had the same for the last couple of days . most of the time the im getting the "sorry" message. doesnt matter how long I wait . On the odd occasion it works :(

lyn
ive been having problems getting on here for the last week, sometimes ive had to wait hours like today been trying for 6 hours and other days just had to reboot the pc, very strange but everyday for over a week ive had a problem getting on Ht each day a different time, thought it was my internet provider, not sure now what the problem is
I had a problem last week and had to reboot before I got on.

Today it was a server problem as far as I'm aware and no-one could get on.

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.