Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
that seems like a very detailed list of complaints, I am surprised that they have not responded.
I wonder if all these different companies operating for the same parent company would be better served just offering one brand and with one contact centre open 24'7, I'm certain the customers would be.
Hi stu2good91
Sorry to hear of your bad experience. Did you ever hear back from H&J? They are members of ABTA so have to adhere to the code of conduct. This means that all complaints made in writing should be answered within 28 days.
Being as the OP only posted once and hasn't visited this forum since I doubt you're going to find out, and does it really matter 5 months later?
and does it really matter 5 months later?

i think that it does matter, to both Hayes and Jarvis and to any one looking to book a honeymoon.
I agree however that we are unlikely to find out anything more.
del949 wrote:
and does it really matter 5 months later?

i think that it does matter, to both Hayes and Jarvis and to any one looking to book a honeymoon.
I agree however that we are unlikely to find out anything more.

One persons experience will not reflect the experience of the thousands of people that use a company every year. All tour operators get complaints, of varying degrees, and they mostly all handle them in the same way - not very well :que. At least that was my experience when I dealt with complaints when I worked in retail travel, which is one reason I personally avoid middlemen whenever possible. The less people involved, less chance of things going wrong, and easier to correct any mistakes personally, rather than via a third party.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.