Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Thankyou bad reports are on another site.
I've flown with Nouvelair Tunisie many times when they used to go from Stansted and never had any problems. Flight attendants were pleasant and the planes comfortable. If you 'google' them you can even see the menu several weeks in advance. :) I'm really annoyed that Thomsons have taken over the Stansted/Monastir flights this year as they have 15kg luggage restrictions and charge extra for almost everything.
Hi, denham i travelled with Nouvelair in 2007 from Belfast to Monastir. There is no inflight entertainment not that it bother me or the wife very much but the kids were not amused.On the flight back home we got an Nouvelair plane that had the above your head tv screens that showed you how far you have travelled and speed etc, i didn't find the staff very pleasant or helpfull on the outward journey think that might be down to them running late :roll: Im glad im not travelling with them this year to Tunisia. Why not have a look at their web i think it is http://www.nouvelair.com and you can also see what inflight meal you will have when you travel with them only up to 8 weeks (i think) before you go. Enjoy and don't let me put you offfff thats only my experience i had with them.
We stayed at Maharba Palace end of October,our 2nd visit,a lovely hotel,but the entertainment there was rubbish so we ventured out a couple of evenings to the Royal Kenz for the first time,a bit far out from the Marina,but we felt it was worth it,the animation team was the best we have seen in Tunisia,I think there was 4 of them,very talented,they put a great show on,another evening was a quiz night outside,everyone was jovial and in good spirits,again another good night out,lovely hotel,we have decided to stay there next time,we walked there the 1st evening took us 45 minutes,got a taxi back,only 5 dinars,£2,now we know we was mad walking!!in my high heels as well!!.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.