Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Many thanks for the heads up on this :tup

Thomson's website is down at the time of writing my post but I've found via a Google check Alpharoom's do mention this deposit. A valid credit card will also be acceptable.
Just come back from Costa teguise and the grand holidays club time share is still up and running,don't get sucked in by these touts and there scratchcards,they will happliy take your hard earned money,like they say if it sounds to good to be true it is,this is one big rip off,don't be fooled by there Promise's, and you also have a 14 day cooling off period,which they dont tell you about,but best to just ignor them and keep walking.
hi just to share my story with you all,we got sucked in by these robbing vile human beings that pressurised and bullied us into signing a contract for a holiday membership,at the oasis lanz , its a complete scam so please if you do go into here and buy into it you will not get what your told in the first instance,unless you pay another 6000 pounds on your first visit back to activate your memebership!,We paid 39000 pounds to start with then on our return was told unless we paid another 6000 pounds we would not get any benefits at all unless we became a full member,No cooling off period was given!!!! this is classed as fraud and illegal and a misrepresentation of a product,we had paid by credit card so put a claim in through our bank under the consumer credit act 1974 section 75,and have received a full refund into our account.please beaware of this scam,just walk away is my advice
You paid £39,000 for a timeshare holiday?
What got me was that they paid £39k on a credit card !! How many people have got that sort of credit limit nowadays ???:-o
Let's hope it was a typo and there is an extra '0' that shouldn't be there - because if it's genuine you have to wonder about whether they should have a credit card in the first place if they fell for that sales pitch!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.