Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi Anita
Checking rentprivatevillas.com, I can see that it is registered to Oceanview. I also not that Oceanview advertise on holiday-rentals so maybe that is the connection?
Registrant:
S.L.Oceanview Services Ltd
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (INVALID URL
Domain Name: RENTPRIVATEVILLAS.COM

Pernera Gardens is at the top end of Pernera, very near to the bars and shops and only a short walk to the beach and the coastal path. It is mainly (as you probably already gathered) private rental/holiday home villas and an apartment block. It is only a recent development, maybe two years old.
which ones are they ? the ones between Noufaro and Blue Spice, sort of opposite Livas Hotel and behind the barley mow ?

http://s4.postimage.org/1sblniodg/DSCF3579.jpg
Further up AskCy. They are between and behind Knights and the Karma hotel.
Hey Pubdog, much thanks for your reply. Have spoken with Oceanview Villas and carried out further research and I am now happy to book through them. I note you say only a short walk to the beach but on the photo AskCy has put on you say they are further back - is that not far far away? I know they are not the ones in the photie cos all the villas have rooftops at Pernera Gardens. Wish I hadn't seen that photo now- they all look like concrete council blocks!!! I am sure it will be fine though - you get what you pay for. We are paying a less amount than we would normally pay to stay in a good apartment and you wouldnt get all the extras and a private pool (however small it may be) in an apartment so I am sure all will work out. We did consider upgrading to a larger villa but choice on the rental sites was limited as we wanted to be within walking distance of Pernera centre and all the more rather larger attractive villas were either in the Kaparis area or Cape Greko area. Oh well, a new experience and fingers crossed it will all come together for us. Thanks again.
"cos all the villas have rooftops" - Ha ha - I should hope so too!

What I meant to say was "cos all the villas have rooftop terraces"
Hi Anita,
Not further back but further up. If you see the road at the bottom of Askcys photo, to the right, out of shot is a T junction. Turn right and they are behind the bars, shops, restaurants on the left. That said, I am not certain where the entrance is...I will take a look at Easter or maybe you could ask ocean rentals and I could clarify what they tell you? :-)
Beware this company

Am currently in a villa in Ayia thekla. Paid over 1000 euros. I am next to a building site. They have refused to move me.

One of the beds is broken.

Beware of this company. They tried to charge me fees for breakages when there was no fee mentioned on the website nor on many emails sent to them pre booking.

I have looked online they are the same people as rentprivatevillas

They are a Cypriot company registered with abta.

The company name is s.l. Oceanview villas.
These guys are a joke. We have just left their villa a week early because of building works next door. The builders were building the next house and the dust and noise was horrific. They refused to move us. The owner and staff are rude and very unhelpful. Be warned. They are owned by Oceanview villas. I will be taking these guys to court to get my money

on arrival they tried to charge a breakage fee that was not listed on their website nor in the emails I sent them. Then the bed was broken. We noticed it so the cleaners should have if they were cleaning under the beds which they were not.

The villa was a joke. Be very wary of these guys.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.