Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi Chris, We're off to Skiathos in 2 weeks (our 3rd time)! Where are you staying? We stay in Skiathos Town as we like the harbour for the evening but then catch the bus most days to the beaches. You are lucky going for 3 weeks - total chill out!! Do you just chill by the beach or do you do some of the boat trips that are available? Have a fab time whatever you do! cheers Jan
Hi, I came back last week, had a great time, any questions just ask :-) Where you staying?
hi Sally i wonderd why you had dissapeard thought it was something i had done :oops: Hope you had a good holiday and dont forget to do a hotel review for all to see

wizard
hi Janbabe
You goibg soon?? lucky sod!!:-)
yes, a total chill out....tho will do plenty of exploring tho.....am staying in Achladies....villa appolo, stayed there a few times...really nice:-)
Hope you have a great time...where in town do you stay? I love the little bars in town, great to just sit and people watch 8)
Take care
Chris,,,, 8)
hiya sally bear...
am staying in Achladies.....i know a great little place...ville appollo, very laid back:-) how was the weather?
Hope you had great time
chris.... 8) 8)
Hi Chris We stay at the Bourtzi at the top of Papdiamantis street (the main street) just off a little side road. We love it, sitting either around the harbour or a little back steet bar, sipping a mythos - just bliss!! We pass Achladies but never stopped there - maybe will this time. Looking forward to chilling out ourselves, though we are only going for 2 weeks and not 3 like some!!!! Only this Friday then we're off - :fly am I getting excited or what?!! :hyper cheers Jan
Hiya janbabe.
hope you have a great time!!!!!!!!!!
Mine getting closer....sooooooooo need to chill out!! want to buy a place there...retire early :D
Take care
Chris.. 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.