Disabled Person Holiday Discussions

Are you disabled or know someone who is? What are your experiences of hotels and resorts as a disabled person?
Hi

Have not been to your specific hotel and i'm not sure where it is situated.
The main area of Olu is on hill but not too bad. I walk with crutches and found it reasonably ok but couldn't manage the wheelchair. A mobility scooter would be a great assett but the paths on some of the side street are very narrow.
You would have to take your own scooter as there is no hire shop in Olu itself.
The sea was a litte rough for me but The Blue Lagoon is a must see.The water there is very shallow and calm.

It is an absolutely fab place and would reccommend it to anyone. Would definitely go again.
Say hello to the guys at 'Shadows Bar' for me.

Happy Holiday
Hi
Thanks for that. Always takes a litle longer to book a holiday when taking into account scooter Hills are a definite no no. Last year we went to Bitez. Perfect straight as a dye right along the prom but like to try different places. Still keen on Olu Deniz.
Thanks again
I have been to Olu and Hisaronu several times with my father who is in a manual wheelchair. It is hilly - as it's in the mountains! If you can cope with hills (he had a strapping daughter to push him up hills ;) ) then it's fine. If hills are a complete no no then I would give it a miss.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.