Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
Hi Fiona

The things I like about the Maldives are:
The outstanding beauty of the islands; the warm, clear water; the amazing marine life so close at hand (the colours are beyond description to those who have not seen them); the gentleness of the people and the weather. However, best of all is the peace. If you can't relax in the Maldives, you can't relax anywhere.
What I like about the Maldives is that it is like no other place on Earth - the lush tropics, the pure white sand, the clear blue warm waters ..... And the thought that I have been somewhere that will be completly underwater withing the next 10 years.
The peace and tranquility make the maldives the best
The maldives has to be seen to be believed absolute paradise
Hi all
The Maldives, It does live up to it's reputation and you can read as much as you like but there is no substitute to actually seeing the place and at reasonable prices too.
it's not an exaggeration to say that this place is the place to recharge your batteries, you can forget about the hustle and bustle back home in fact you tend not to care about what's going on at all, the therapy of just snorking and watching the myraid of fish that swim around you seems to put life into prospective, sometimes at night you walk along the sea's edge and see little lights in the water then they just fade, these are microorgaisms leading their own lives, all this whilst under a blanket of stars the like you rarely see.
No wonder people go back year after year and it is sad that these islands will disappear sometime in the near future.
Enjoy whilst we can.

Joe
Yeah, the last paradise on earth and they will soon be gone. Its a real shame
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.