Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I still check the site every day:(
The yes I look in most days and if there is a general point that I can help I do, the trouble is people don't post because there are no posts :que , catch 22 and then our forum does become obsolete. This site will only stay interesting if we make it interesting and if we post, make threads etc. Having said that I am away on my hols for 2 weeks and will post a review when I am back

Pinky

Edit: I realise this was posted in Goa after I had written my post, however I think it applies in general terms really
Quite a few have drifted over to the very poor run site Trip Advisor, must hold my hands up and say I have shown my face on there, with the lack of action on here, but the constant deletion of posts and the repetitive same questions makes it a total bore to keep up with.
I must confess that I rarely post, mainly because I have nothing to say that is new!
Over the last few years we have been going to the same resort, same hotel, using the same flights so it has all been commented on before.
As we don't seem to get many "newbies" asking any questions there is rarely a chance to answer anyones questions.
Possibly as the new season approaches there will be a revival in visa related posts!
As for TA, well i read and sometimes comment but have always found it difficult to navigate around, sometimes it is difficult to find what you want and to be honest many of the reviews on there are very suspect...IMO.
Think a lot of people go on Facebook now. Have to admit I can't be bothered with Facebook. I get the impression from my nieces and nephews it is full of people trying to create an impression of what a good time they are having instead of getting on with their lives and living it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.