Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
One night only!
9 Posts
I would worry that the hotel had let my room go if I arrived that late, so I would phone the hotel to let them know.

Travel Republics cheapest hotel for that date is the Mont Park, don't know whats its like but for one night only it doesn't matter. (single room)
  • Edited by cazB 2009-03-19 20:00:44
Thomson accomodation- 1 night (Presuming for 2?)- £58 (£29 per person half board)- sol pelicanos- there are about 12 hotels to chose from going up to about £80 per couple. (Unfortunately president is not one of them!)

Belly
What about a sc studio, should be cheaper than hotel.
The Mont Park is £60.61 Bed and Breakfast for 2 people, that's with Travel Republic. I do think that you might struggle to get a studio or apartment just for the one night. Hope you get sorted.

I've just noticed that the Pelicanos is much cheaper, I'd go for that one if it was me.

Sue :)
I think I'd just stay up all night, by the time you clear the airport and get to benidorm it's going to be 2 or 3 am.
phone hotel and see how early you can check in, or at least dump your bags, then just chill out for a bit, have some breakfast and a walk, sorted! :D
Thanks ever so much for all your suggestions.
I have seen the Pelicanos for £58 on Thomson, so I am tempted to go with that because I can just walk round to the Presidente in the morning.
Saw a hotel on Xcapewithus for £39, think it's called Anaculdia. Trouble is I can't find any reviews on it and am always a little bit dubious when I know nothing!
I would stay up all night Rennie if I didn't have my niece with me. She's 12 and I don't think I could handle her mood if she doesn't get any sleep! :rage Although it would serve me right for leaving things to the last minute!!!!!
Thanks again everyone. I've just made my mind up I'm going to book the Pelicanos.
:cheers
Saw a hotel on Xcapewithus for £39, think it's called Anaculdia. Trouble is I can't find any reviews on it and am always a little bit dubious when I know nothing!

Could it be the Hotel Andalucia ? It's on Calle Florida, just off Avenida del Rey Jaime, as you head up towards the bullring and train station from the Poniente Beach. I believe that it's a 2 star hotel and with only 46 bedrooms, which is fairly small by Benidorm standards. Hotels of that classification and size don't always have 24 hour reception, so if you did decide on that one, it may be worth double checking first that your late arrival can be accommodated.

David :wave
Yep that's the one David.
I did think that they may not have a 24 hour reception, so thought it probably wouldn't be a wise move.
I have just booked the Pelicanos. Shame we won't make the dinner!!!, but at least we'll be in Benidorm and there won't be much travelling in the morning
Thanks again everyone.
Roll on 11 April!
:cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.