America - Florida Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Florida.
March, April and May are all good, warm relatively dry months, although you still get the odd afternoon shower! Temps in the 80's and not so humid as later months,
Cool.. Thank you.. I never know whether to pack any trousers.. or just shorts 3/4 lengths for that time of year.. :)
Ooh yes wont forget the suncream.. Lol.. :)
bubble123 wrote:
Ooh yes wont forget the suncream.. Lol.. :)

Make sure it is a suitable SPF. We went to Blizzard Beach in April 2011 with my father-in-law who used factor 8 and then wondered why he had burned. Florida is much further south than we sometimes realise.
Oh dont worry i learnt my lesson foolishly there in 1999 was on a school trip.. Needless to say when we went back in 2009 i was very carefull... Lol.. Thank you though.. we have quite a few different ones.. Nothing worse than geeting sun burn & been in pain for ages..
Is it still warm in the evenings in march do you know?
When we were there the first fortnight in April we were out in the evening without cardigans.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.