Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
OSEA Bus Tickets
10 Posts
not used them but you could try looking on the website - http://www.osea.com.cy/index.php

:cheers
Thanks, been on the website and they explain about tickets but cant find info on where to buy them. Its not a problem just thought someone may have bought one over the summer :)
Just a follow up - I emailed them and didnt get a reply, however, we returned from Cyprus at the weekend and in case anyone is interested in these Bus tickets, we bought them on board the bus, 10 euros for 7 days travel anywhere between Paralimini and Ayia Napa Waterpark, what a bargain! :)

Just ask for a 10 euro ticket and they stamp the ticket with the expiry date (midnight) and you can use it as often as you want within the 7 day period - well worth the money in my opinion.
Have to say the buses in the Paralimni now put the buses I use in England to shame.

They win on price, comfort, politeness, evening services (till 4am from Napa - and still the same price!) and even - get this - punctuality! You even get Napa FM piped in sometimes.

It's great that so many people are using them, and it's one in the eye for the taxi drivers who've had us over a barrel for too long

I've emailed them to congratulate them on their services - really can't praise them highly enough
wasn't there talk of them having free wifi as well ?
HI
we are travelling to protaras in july and wondered where we can travel to from there on the bus as love to explore the area by public transport. also is the 2 euro price for any destination.

hope you can help please
Does the Oesa still stop outside of the windmills as need to know their time table schedule please. We are staying in a villa in Pernera near to The Fresh house and i think this is cheaper over all to get out and about.

Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.