Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Thanks again. A nasty gumming there from Alsacienne. This is a joy - and your company is almost a pleasure. However, if nothing else I seem to hold your attention because of your willingness to reply to what you say is stale. I, alternatively, will bring this post back on thread and continue to maintain that On The Beach.co.uk, are a disgracefully, bad company (Post1) ‘On The Beach.co.uk - Nightmare' and also which was stated in my post on 29th August. I also gave you a site which you said you would "challenge". I've read nothing of the sort; so we must assume everything written is correct! The company is as appalling as they say!
Don't be overly sensitive, fwh, you know it's only accurate, and if that's the worse slight you've had in your long career in the travel industry then you can regard yourself as unscathed. As for your motives; if I am that boring and insulting, you will ignore me and hope I will go away. I don't think you will!
your long career in the travel industry

My only connection with the travel industry is a 25 year career in the motor trade.

Again I ask have you a complaint that you wish help on or is it just another "bad mouthing" of one of the companies in the travel industry? I can assure you that Thomson - Thos Cook et al have all been and are subjected to the same thing. It does not move things forward in any way. Posting comments on forums in an attempt to put people off a particular company is something that needs to be done with extreme care. You personally are liable should a company decide that what you write is slanderous. One reason why the mods here on HT spend so much time editing posts

If you have what YOU consider a genuine complaint, then pursue it through the correct channels. We can only offer our own opinions that will in no way resolve the problem you claim.

fwh
fwh
I do feel you are wasting your time even replying to this person. He would appear to have problems, other than the obvious. When I worked in travel, we got loads of complaints. The vast majority from people who had problems just because they hadn't bothered reading terms and conditions before buying.

I am going off on my holidays in a couple of hours, completely DIY, have read all the terms and conditions before accepting them, for overnight hotel, car parking, escape lounge, flights, car hire and villa. I have got schedule airline failure insurance and indepedant traveller cover. I hope I have covered everything. If I haven't and something goes wrong, I will not be on here bad mouthing a company for something that is caused by my not reading and comprehending what I am buying!!
This forum is intended for use only by members requiring advice or assistance with a specific Holiday Complaint, or by those members who may feel able to offer appropriate advice and assistance with that complaint.

As no one actually appears to be looking for advice or assistance, it's probably best that we close this topic now.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.