Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
The flights with Aegean came out earlier this week for 2012 and the prices were very good. I managed to get 2 flights from Glasgow to dalaman for £144 each.

The accomadation has gone up very slightly since last year and the transfers are also up slightly. I tend to book myself and avoid the tour operators as their accomadation surcharges are a joke. Travel republic, Alpha Rooms etc do not charge under occupancy supplements and their proces are amongst the cheapest. This year I am paying £80 for our weeks in an apartment.

Best to shop around to see if it will be cheaper with tour operators but booking separtely is usually cheaper

Stewart
Aegean flights started earlier for 2012 summer,thomascook,monarch,jet2 and easy jet check web sites later on weeks
booked flights with aegean, £150 each edinburgh to dalaman on 9th of october 2012, booked hotel in calis beach for £140.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.