General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
packing cubes
6 Posts
Just googled them Fiona as I'd never heard of them. They would have been great in the past when I was travelling for weeks at a time, moving on every few days. I never was able to fully unpack and of course something I was looking for would always be at the very bottom of the case.
Our holiday last summer involved 5 hotels so the cubes were a godsend :)
We've used them a couple of times but as we only take hand luggage I didn't find them beneficial. I thought they'd help to save space, but found rolling method still the best as can use the space between where the handle folds down.

I can definitely see how they'd be good organisers for those who take a suitcase though. I just don't take enough stuff to warrant them lol.
Cubes or no cubes, I suspect most of us blokes wouldn't be trusted to do the packing anyway...
He just packs everything. I buy or lay it all out first. At the end of the holiday I wash and iron everything. I think he got the best deal :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.