Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
yes the ferry at that time of the day (4.30 Mgarr to Cirkewwa) can be problematic. When I came back from Gozo when I was over at the end of last month start of this month the queue for the ticket barriers were through the doors and blocking the entrance for those who had still to go and buy their tickets.
hi cyprus100
iv just gone and done it booked up for 28 days from the 14 of oct hb at the euroclub in Qawra
ok its not got the best reviews it will do can you tell me what the price is now for drinks and eating out

thanks
Great holiday report. glad to see you had a lovely holiday in Malta :tup

Re the hotel review the 2 admin in charge of reviews probably won't see it here, if your hotel isn't listed in reviews you have the option to .dd it yourself by following the instructions in add a review.
Kiltman HT Mod wrote:
Re the hotel review the 2 admin in charge of reviews probably won't see it here, if your hotel isn't listed in reviews you have the option to .dd it yourself by following the instructions in add a review.

Seen it. Will organise.
Thanks for your report - great reading and brought back some memories of our visit :tup
I've now uploaded all of my photos to my Flickr account and made it into the form of a photo diary so going from Day 1 through to Day 8 .

In case you fancy taking a peep - you can find the link below. It includes a couple of photos of "The Pub" in Valletta - the last place that Oliver Reed took a drink before he collapsed during the filming of Gladiator.

Highlights of Malta - a photo diary: https://flic.kr/s/aHsk4CznAb

Recognise this?
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3932/15328795890_f62319bcdf_z.jpg
I recognise where the picture is of.

Just not sure about the rest of it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.