Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Pamporovo- Q&As
14 Posts
The season start officialy around 20 dec so when he goes before that date I guess that everybody will be preparing, cleaning, installing, etc.
Never went to Pamps myself so can help no further..
But def not 'dead' place I hope :D
oh- I thought the season started earlier! He would probably be going just before that.
Hi Fiona,

oh- I thought the season started earlier!

Balkan Holidays first flights to Plovdiv and to Sofia are on 23rd December, which is probably indicative of the 'tourist season' for all of the ski resorts.

Baldur
Has anyone been to Pamporovo recently who can review it for us? Information on ski runs, other activities, apres ski would be great. Anyone planning to go skiing there this season? There is a good info on Pamps here.
hi
Hi!I'm going almost every year to Pamporovo,but in December too,because i'm going there for skiing:)There u can find many hotels and can go in the restaurants and bars inside but there is not such night life with many places outside to go...
As i wrote i'm going almost every year there but can't remember prices...and they change almost every year too,but when i'm back from my holiday this winter i will write u:)
merged two threads together.
Hi Fiona,
here the latest news about Pamps..
groetjes
Tanjette
--
The first snow fall in Pamporovo

edit
Sorry Tanjette
Unfortunately we can not allow extracts from another website to be copied onto HT due to copyright rules.
Fiona ht mod
The owners of hotels that are now in process of construction will stop operating by the end of November. All investors that continue constructing after 1st November will have to pay huge penalties. The ban of the construction works will last until the end of the skiing season in the site.

But will it happen? There are such statements every year about building work in Sunny Beach and Golden Sands finishing by a certain date, but there's little or no enforcement.

Peter
I agree Peter but that's what the article says (as many others each year again..hhmmm)
Think bg positive? :D
many greetings, Tanjette
can only speak for the company who is building our lodge- they are definitely having to stop construction.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.