Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Just thought I'd put in my Euro Worth... Santiago 3 is along with Santiago 4 (next door) about the ultimate in self catering destination in Southern Tenerife when you combine price/location etc..Unless you are really unlucky..you really can't go wrong..Put it this way if I could afford to buy on Santiago 3 i'd be in there like a shot...its a beautiful complex Happy holidays
thanks everyone for your replies......
anyone got a rough idea the cost of a taxi from these apartments to,say,the san eugen bar.....there are a group of us going in august/september and some members really like this bar.
thanks again... :wave:
PSIII and Laguna Park 1 could not be more chalk & cheese. PSIII is superb and the ultimate in self catering. There are bars for 1 euro a pint or bars for 3 euros a pint - restuarants for a quick snack or 5* restaurants - the area around PSIII is top quality - ask anyone about Harrys Bar - it is fab.

A taxi to San Eugene area is about 5 euros if that but to be honest, once you have sampled PSIII and the area, you will not need to bother getting a taxi anywhere, it is all within walking distance.
of to ps3 on the 29th cant wait, been here lots of times now ands it just keeps getting better
Are the water slides restricted to children under a certain age or height or can anyone use them?
I cannot remember exactly but I think they have 3 for over 5's and 3 for over 7's although most kids seem to go down both without problem.
Simdav - thanks but I was meaning is there a top age or height? Can big teenagers use them?
Aaah I see!

I saw kids upto about 14 using the slides. There is a lifeguard watching constantly and they tend to stop over 14's from going on to give the little ones a chance.
Hi

Going to the parque santiago 3 on Friday from glasgow, Anyone stayed here recently or have any info on this apartments?

We have booked a 2 bedroom apartment, Are these rooms on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd floor, Will they be facing the pools, sea etc?

Also, where can we eat cheaply around this area/

Any info would be much appreciated

Thanks

RC219
Hi RC219 .. I have merged your enquiry with this Parque Santiago 3 Q&As topic, which should hopefully provide you with some useful info while you wait for further feedback.

David :wave
Hi, Stopped in 2 bed appartment in jan. and had a lovely time. appartment faced the kiddies pool looking towards the sea. lovely looking out from the balcony with greenery and sea and birds eating from plants set in garden below. Can't say where other appartments faced but we were not disapointed.Very nice complex with loads of eating places around,you're sure to find something to suit your needs. SueNick.
Anyone know if they have free wifi at this complex....I have emailed them but they haven't answered.....if they don't I know I can take a walk up to Parque de la paz where they do have it but wasn't looking to be carrying my webbook round with me
Also do you know if there is a room safe
Thanks Chris....I got the link from the one you posted on Facebook....I've put it in my favorites now coz I'm always asking this question....every holiday I go on to see if it's worth me carting my netbook with me
Thanks again
Can anyone who has stayed here recently let me know if there is any kids club (aged 8 yrs) as there seems nothing mentioned in brochure or website but hotel is large and unusual if there isn't one :que ?

Thanks

Dave
Hi

Sorry no kids club just the kids pool & slides.

Carmel
Just booked PS3 again having already stayed here in July....loved it absolutely brilliant complex......anyone know what this area is like in the winter as we'll be off there end of Feb
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.