Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi Jayne, try http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk they have privately owned apartments on all the Parque Santiago resorts.I used them for an apartment on Santiago 4 and it was great.
Hi Jayne,

A word of warning- we booked through a lady who has access to a number of properties that she books out. We would very strongly advise you to avoid make an arrangement with her - I can provide details if requested. A google search for agencies in the playa las americas will furnish you with a list of offices to contact. 3 s a great resort, although Santiago 2 is certainly cheaper and actually very pleasant also.

Regards,

Craig.
Serena, thank you - looks a very good website :tup

Craig, thanks - have sent you a PM
:D Jayne :D
Jayne
I can advise you who to stay away from if booking at the Parque Santiagos.
PM me if you need the name of the person NOT to book with.
i am looking for an apartment on this complex for end of march am waiting to hear back from a few owners.Any suggested sites or owners to try would be gratefully received.
I can recomend Tenerife sun vacations, just used them for PS2 and they wre cheap and very helpful. They do ps3 as well.

http://www.tenerifesunvacations.co.uk/
Thanks people for info and help.Ended up booking oceon golf at golf du ser.Maybe i will be more organised next year and book earlier.Although the place i have got looks just what the doctor ordered
Thanks everyone on here for their help. I have finally booked a private rental on PS3 which I found through Holiday Lettings. Very excited now, 14 weeks to go :sun2
:D Jayne :D
Hi everyone, first time posting, well done to all this site is very helpful. Myself, my wife and our 2 kids are off to Tenerife in October for 1 week. We plan to stay in Parque Santiago 3 and have been checking out apartments on some of the websites suggested. Would appreciate any advice on who not to book with as mentioned in some earlier posts. Thanks.
Hi,

Anyone Been to Parque Santiago 3 recently, Can You comment On the New Bar Work Progress ?

Many Thanks

Kirk
Hi Jayne,

Just a word of caution, if I may...

We made a booking through someone who advertises heavily on the net and rents out several properties - I guess I'm not allowed to actually give her name but can say her suname is the same as the name of a northern town near Manchester.

I would advise you to avoid her ata ll costs - having paid our deposit we were later told that the booking could not go ahead and were left high and dry.

Best wishes,

Craig Edwards
Craig Edwards I Have Sent You A Pm.

Ive Just Booked A 3 Bedroom Villa In Parque Santiago 3 For Two Weeks Cant Wait Now

Kirk
Has anyone stayed in one of the 3 bedroom apartments on Parque Santiago III. I wondered what the accommodation was like.
Hi Blissy,

I Have Stayed In A Few 3 Bedroom Apartments In Parque Santiago 3 And Have Enjoyed Them But In My Opinion I Prefr The 4 Bedroom Villa's, As You Are On 2 Levels With The 4 Bedrooms And 3 Levels With The 3 Bedroom Apartments.

The 3 Bedroom Apartments Have Ground Floor With Lounge With Dining Tabel And 6 Chairs, Kitchen And Bathroom With Shower, First Floor With 2 Bedrooms ( One Master Bedroom With Balcony ,Other 2 Singles ) And Bathroom With Shower, And Normaly The Second Floor Doesnt Have A Door At Th Top Of Th Stairs So Not Very Private, But Does Have A Bathroom And Balcony ( Although A 3 Bedroom Onc Did Have some Fancy Sliding Glass Doors But This Apartment had Just Been Renorated Unlike The Older Othr One With No Door Seperating The Stairs From The Bathroom), Also Thy have A Small Garden And Patio Area With Table And Chairs.

Th 4 Bedroom Villa's Have Ground Floor With Large Louge And Dining Table With 8 Chairs, Large Kitchen, 1 Double Bedroom ( Single Beds Pushed Togther) And Bathroom With Bath And Shower, Second FLoor 3 Bedrooms One Master With Large Balcony And En Suite ( Double Bed Not Pushed Together ) Srcond Bedroom 3 Single Beds Large Balcony ( Beds Can Be Pushed Together For Double ) And 1 Smaller Bedroom With Wude Opeing Windows Out to The Backs Of Other Partments ( Not The Best View ) With 2 Single Beds Which Once Again Can Be Pushed Together, And Finally A Large Bathroom Between The 2 Bedrooms With Massive Walk In Shower, And Larg Gardens And Patio Area Outside With BBQ.

Kirk
Does anyone know a private owner who has a apartment/villa in the Madeira complex of Parque Santiago 3? Searched the whole internet and did what emailing but still no response. We would like to go next year (end july/begin august) too PS3.

Thnx in advance
I've read up on this topic. there are several warnings about who to avoid with booking. Is it possible to send me a PM which persons to avoid when booking?
Hi.

I would appreciate knowing who 'not' to book with also. Have stayed in the complex before and loved it and am looking to book two apartments now for April.

Thanks.
givemeabreak wrote:
Jayne
I can advise you who to stay away from if booking at the Parque Santiagos.
PM me if you need the name of the person NOT to book with.

Hi, does anyone have info on villa 18 & it's owner - it's on the sea front & next to the cafe, or any other recommendations as I'm looking for an 8-10 bed villa for a 3 generation holiday next May 2016.
Would be grateful for any info/tips for a first time renter.
Ianintheden
Hi Jayne
It would be great if you could let me know Asap as I need to book soon or start looking elsewhere.
Many thanks
Ianintheden
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.