General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I have also today had my sons photos returned as the background is to light, I had them done in a photo booth, I have been round all my local supermarkets today to find another booth but they all have the same white backgrounds, anyone got any suggestions on where to get some more photo's, feeling rather stressed :rage !!!!
vicjayhay,

Some booths allow you to change the background curtain, although I can't say I've used one in quite a while. It might sound strange, but try taking a towel or something with uniform colour to hang behind you. This is why I do my own!

Darren
Got all 3 passports back in 12 days... no problems :)
Your the lucky one then, anyone no of any photography shops that do photo's, am going to try and do some myself and get t5hem printed at asda.
vicjayhay,

I would only recommend doing them if you know what you are doing and have a good quality camera / processing software. As you know, they are very picky and have strict rules to follow (listed here). Have a look in Yellow Pages or similar, I'm sure you'll have professional passport photographers locally.

Darren
I got my photos done at klick..... If they get sent back from passport office they do them again for you .
I did look into klick but they don't have any stores in my area, though if anyone can suggest any where near great yarmouth, that would be most appreciated.
^ Klick wnet bust as far as I'm aware.

I used the check and send thing in the post office, my first photo had a shadow from my hair and the second had a 'yellow glow' my husband commented that I may be that orange to the girl in the post office ha ha.

Luckily the travel company I am going with have changed my name (to maiden name) without a fee and I will sort the passport out when I get back.

Helen
http://www.klick.co.uk/ here is there web site they are still about .
Got some new photo's done in Asda, only cost 64p so well worth a try, will now keep my fingers crossed that they except these ones ;) !!
My daughter-in-law took their baby's passport photo when she was about 4 months old and it's absolutely perfect thank goodness, with eyes wide open. Mum does, however, have the advantage of being a semi-professional photographer. I have never seen the sense of being so fussy about babies' photos as they change so quickly, and by the time they're a couple of years older they'll look nothing like they do at a few months. :que
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.