Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Hi Cazz ... details of Thomson's Kidzone, Creche, Soccer School etc can be found on THIS page.

In case you haven't seen it, we also have a Thomson thread in our Tour Operators forum, as this issue may not be solely relevant to the Costa Blanca.

David :wave
Thanks David,
It states that they are free of charge for two hours per day, 5 days a week or 6 in a superfamily hotel.
We have always had to pay for the evening club, but these are only on twice a week.
I really don't know why I'm flapping about this as Tom didn't bother with them last year, he got his free T-Shirt then legged it!! :)
It used to be that if you booked a holiday from the brochure that you got it included. ie summer sun, skytours and superfamilies.

The ones who used to pay were the ones on a allocated on arrival holiday and pricebreakers.

Things change so much in travel though so I could be wrong.I think all evening sessions were payable in resort.
I think that it depends who you book with. We went with Sunset to Escana in Ibiza a couple of years ago and there was a charge for each session for the kids club. I have just looked in their 2006 brochure and they are charging £3.00 for a 2 hour session this year.

I think that some companies are trying to tailor make holidays so you pay for what you want. I suppose when it is included it is hidden within your total holiday cost anyway although you don't always see it like that. I.M.O.they are better including it in the price because families feel as though they are been ripped off having to pay in the resort.

In Ibiza there were very few children joining and they had to amalgamate all three age groups to make the number up. I'm sure that if it had been free then that wouldn't have been the case.

Sue :) :)
As various resorts and tour operators are now being discussed, I will move this thread now to our Tour Operators forum, where it may receive better attention.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.