Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Japamacg wrote:
Q2. A wide variation of nightlife is enjoyed by the group......live music, disco bars, karaoke and sports bars...
Q3. Restaurants.....Indian, chinese, Italian, steak houses etc. Your favourites?
Q4. This is the killer for the 12 year old. Is there crazy golf?...

2) Lots of variety in bars, for live music you mostly want the old harbour area.
3) Lots of variety of restaurants. Indian...I highly recommend the Everest. For more info Google "best restaurants in puerto del carmen".
4) The only crazy golf I recall is across from the San Antonio hotel which is way out on the edge of the resort.
There may be more I don't know.
I'd recommend the Club Barcarola. They are at the quiet end of town but are right on the Avenida so give easy access to the pubs and restaurants. They are also fairly near the mini golf at the San Antonio hotel and the one across the road. There is a square nearby with some sports bars, there are plenty restaurants nearby, a taxi rank outside and there are no huge hills to climb to get home.
This morning I found a crazy golf on top of Biosfera Centre! Didn't know it was there.

Have a look at Apartments Oceano, lovely complex and not a long walk to the strip and beach
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.